5 Essential Steps To Website’s SEO
(Search Engine Optimization)
Search engine optimization is the process of making sure that your website content and information helps you to achieve high ranking on search engines such that you will get traffic directed to your website through these search engines.
1. The very first and important step in search engine optimization (SEO) is to know all your niche keywords and phrases, and this begins with a good knowledge of your niche. If you want to attract some potential customers to your website, you should know the relevant keywords and phrases to use. When people are looking for information online, they type different keywords and phrases on search engines, and you will need to know these keywords and phrases. By having these keywords in your website content, your website will show up on search engines when people look for information that relates to these keywords.
2. Make maximum use of your keywords and key phrases. In order to make sure that your website is found by search engines, you will need to have your keywords in your web content and on your blog. Make sure that your web content is keyword-rich. Use your keywords in all the articles that you write.
3. Build your website such that your keywords and phrases are included in the content of your website, including the headlines on your website.
4. Expand one way and two way links to your website. Link building is one of the most effective ways to increase the visibility of your website on search engines. Build one way links by submitting articles with your website URL in the resources box, and participate in relevant forums and have your URL in your signature. Write product reviews and post them at other related websites and include your website URL. You can also exchange two way links with other web masters for related web sites. The more websites you have linking back to your website, the better your web site ranking will be on search engines.
5. Submit your website to website directories. This will help to improve your page ranking on search engines and will also drive traffic to your website.
SEO is very important for the success of your website. Follow the steps outlined above and make your website visible on search engines. If your website ranking is high on search engines, it means that you can be easily found and a lot of traffic will be driven to your website.
Firstly.. you are probably paying $100 a month or more to use a product like Gotomeeting! GVOconference has an opening day special of only $8.97 per month. If you check them out right now, you can get their conference software for only $8.97 for LIFE!! Ill keep this email short because the product and the price speaks for itself.. just check GVO out now 😀
You won’t regret it!
This is by far the most robust and cost effective LIVE meeting and collaboration software I have ever seen! An the best part is it is only $8.97 per month!!
Here’s How To!!! Discover the Secrets of Webcasting! – Learn How Easy it is To Explode Your Business & Connect Worldwide with
GVOconference Solution will be opening the
doors to the general public on Monday,
December 20th 2010!
At the price point of $8.97 per month
GVOconference will be the premier online
conferencing and webcasting service guaranteed!
All of the competition charge a minimum of
$100 dollars per month for the same service
that GVO will be charging $8.97 for !
With that in mind, I wanted to send you this
email to let you know that this is the VERY
last chance you can get involved in the
opportunity side of GVO’s Conferencing Software
during the pre launch and truly..
If you didn’t already know: 1-Smart phone sales are projected to
out perform global pc sales within 3 years 2-Mobile web adoption is
growing 8X faster than the equivalent point 10 yrs ago for the desktop
3-Half of new internet connections are from mobile devices
Watch the video below to hear a recent talk from the Mobile World Congress about just how important mobile is becoming…
FYI: You can’t ignore this for much longer! When mobile becomes #1,
many of you will be wondering what the heck happened
to your click-through and conversion rates.
There are definitely adjustments to be made for the emerging mobile market,
and I for one will make sure that I stay ahead of the curve on it.
Confession is the first step to growth, so leave a comment
and let me know if you are or aren’t making your business mobile
ready. Be honest! Comment Below!
CNN is now reporting that Facebook traffic had passed Google and in a hurry!
My friend Ryan Deiss predicted this in January and man was he ever right.
Now, Ryan has massed the largest panel of Facebook experts alive today for
a live Facebook Bootcamp this Friday.
Because everything in Facebook has changed and now most of the traffic is FREE, so I needed to amass this team to update the training. This webinar (and the charity associated with it) was just what I needed to make it happen. I wanted to raise money for a great cause. My entire panel will be donating a 100% of the registration fees from this boot camp to Make-a-Wish foundation, as I mentioned above. This gives me (and you) a great excuse to get out of Black Friday shopping YUCK! Repeat after me… “Honey, I’d love to go but I just have to work” HA! I have a lot to be thankful for this year and this time a year is a great time to share and give back, I hope you’ll join me.