“Cashing In On The Webcast Boom”
6 Day e-Course that you now have
Resale or Giveaway rights too:
- Distribution Rights
- Resale Rights – Yes
- Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Private Label Rights – Yes
- Giveaway Rights – Yes
- Offered as a Bonus – Yes
- Full Product Copyrights – No
- Full Graphic Copyrights – No
- May Modify Product – Yes
- Packaged with Other Products – Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites – Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites – Yes
- May Publish Offline – Yes
What Webcasting Is?
Webcasting is an exciting and effective way of distributing multi-media contentfrom its creative source to large numbers of visual and audio recipients in many locations throughout the world.
Media programs or episodes are referred to as webcasts, and they may be live and/or recorded and uploaded to a site for downloading by future viewers. Live or “real-time” webcasts are distributed by streaming over the internet (web), and pre-recorded webcasts are distributed as progressive downloads.
Streamed and uploaded webcasts require software to create audio and video files then convert the files to an encoded format, which can be sent over the web to an audience.