1. A thorough research of targeted keyword by the use of keyword analyzer tool so that targeted traffic is generated to your site.
2. Unique Meta tags & Title tags should be used. This is very important from SEO point of view.
3. HTML sitemaps should be included in your site as they take into account links to the main pages of your website. They are important from search engine optimization point of view as they provide a focal point for search engines where spiders could locate them easily.
4. Proper Keyword density should be maintained & at the same time there should be strategic placement of keywords in your content so that the article should appear interesting & the readability is maintained.
5. Writing articles, which are not just unique & informative but at the same time should connect with the theme & be conversational in nature. Search engines like unique & good content for website optimization.
6. A good navigation channel should be planned for a site so that it could be reachable by the search engine spiders.
7. To lay emphasis on keywords, they should be underlined or written in italics.
8. Make use of the primary & secondary keywords in the header tags. Search engine pays a lot of relevance to the words in these tags.
9. The ALT tag must be used in all the images of the website, also keep in mind that the keywords must be used in the ALT tags.
By: Article Manager
About the Author: