What is off page optimization?
Off page optimization (off-page SEO) are techniques for search engine optimization that are carried out off the pages of a website to help maximize its performance in search engines for target keywords related to the page content. Off page optimization is just as important as on page optimization. Examples of off-page optimization include linking, and placing keywords within link anchor text. Methods of obtaining links can also be considered off-page optimization. The most important off page SEO techniques can be summarized as follows-
(1) Press releases.
(2) Link exchanges.
(3) Article distribution.
(4) Social networking via sites like Facebook, Digg and Twitter.
(5) Link campaigns, such as asking complementary businesses to provide links.
(6) Web directory listings.
(7) Blogging, run a separate site or on the same URL.
(8) Forum posting, responding to queries.
SEO Web tools
- What is on page optimization? What is on page optimization? On page optimization (on…
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.